Hug the Cook Hug Box™
A gift for the Chef of the house.
Hug the Cook Hug Box™ is a fun and unique box of eco-friendly goodies for a thank you gift, birthday gift, house-warming, Mothers Day and more.
Each gift box is custom gift wrapped with eco-friendly packaging, personalized with a 'You have been sent a hug' notecard with your personal message, details of the gift items, and a bonus HUG sticker.
This box of hugs contains:
- NOTECARDS (2) - Created by Ruff House Art with recycled paper, these notecards are plantable. One for tomatoes and one for herbs. A little extra gift for someone's mail.
- JAR LABELS - These are great for labeling those canned tomatoes. Letterpress labels made by Red Bird ink in Georgia. Adorable for future canned gifting.
- CANDLE - A straight of the vine tomato candle handmade by Turnrow Bath and Body in Georgia. All-natural, cruelty-free and vegan.
- COASTERS - Can a Jar coasters are fun for a dinner get-together. Printed by Paper Plates Press on their letterpress in Colorado.
- COOKIE CUTTER - Made of USA-tin in Vermont by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters, This heart cookie cutter comes with a lot of love for baking.
- TEA TOWEL - Screen-printed on organic cotton flour sac by The Coin Laundry in Montana. A little bit of country home life added to the kitchen with some southern sass.
Note: Check back often as we update our gift box themes with new products when they are sold out. Each box is created with you and the occasion in mind, for easy and meaningful gift-giving. If you find that an item in this themed gift box isn't suiting for the giftee, please let us know and we would be happy to offer another option.
Please checkout the artisans page for details on these fabulous artisans and their products.