Holiday Gift Giving Tips October 03 2018, 0 Comments
It is getting closer... that time of year when giving is the reason for the season. It is a beautiful time of year when you take time for reflection for whom and what you are most grateful. And to send a hug to those not near.
And it is also a hustle bustle time of year. There is so much joy in finding the most meaningful gifts, but sometimes time gets away from you or you get stumped on what to get that specific person.
the Hug Box™ is here to help those who find themselves in those dilemmas, whether it is finding a useful and meaningful gift or finding the time. Our Hug Boxes are wonderful gifts for everyone.
Here are some de-stress tips to do today for the upcoming gift-giving season:
1. Make your gifting list - friends, family, clients, employees. Our Hug Boxes are special for everyone.
2. Decide on your budget - we have different size Hug Boxes for any budget.
3. Note which gifts will need to be shipped - or if you plan to pick up your gift. Our shop is located in Newnan, Georgia. It is key, to add in extra time for mailing during the busy holiday season, and it will save you money in the end. Our online gift delivery ships USPS and UPS. Please remember those services do not include Holidays and Sundays in the estimated delivery time or delivery days.
4. Contact us with your customized group gift-giving needs as early as possible. - so that we may advise you on products for your gift boxes, place orders, and especially if you would like your business or event brand incorporated. Please allow 1-2 weeks for customization.
5. Take deep breaths and relax. - enjoy your saved time. We've got your back and your meaningful gifts.
Easy ways to gift using the Hug Box™:
1. Shop online for ready-to-ship, meaningful, individual pre-curated Hug Boxes. We have created themes for all occasions for easy gift-giving options.
2. Come by our shop in Downtown Newnan, Georgia and Build Your Own Hug Box™. You can take it with you or we will mail it for you. OR come chat with us about your customized group gifting needs.
3. Contact us with any questions.